Over 50 Years of Service
At Chabill's Tire & Auto Service, we have been proud to provide our customers with the highest quality tires and auto repair services since opening our first store in 1968. With over 50 years of experience, our staff is thrilled to continue the tradition of unparalleled excellence in auto repair. Visit any of our locations in Louisiana for friendly service!
Chabill's Tire & Auto Service has 17 convenient locations and counting across South Louisiana in Baton Rouge, Bayou Vista, Boutte, Gonzales, Houma, Lafayette, Morgan City, Prairieville, Raceland, Thibodaux, and Youngsville so you are never far from great care for your vehicle. We offer auto repairs and maintenance for all makes and models to keep them running reliably. For the best tires, expert automotive service, 24-hour commercial road service, and free advice, call or stop by today.
You can also schedule an appointment online or review the entire selection of tires and auto repair services with the click of a button through our easy to use online catalog. We carry the name brand tires you know and trust including: Firestone®, Bridgestone®, Michelin® and BFGoodrich®.
Experience the best auto repair and tires in Louisiana with unbeatable prices and unmatched customer service at Chabill's Tire & Auto Service. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Customer Bill of Rights
At Chabill's Tire & Auto Service our highest priority is serving our customers. We are 100% committed to you, our valued customer. That's why we've created this Customer Bill of Rights. These Rights are our pledge that your business with us is subject to the highest level of service from everyone in our company.
The Right To Our Responsiveness, And Respect
- Speed, purpose and respect are foremost
- Get the right help from the right person every time
The Right To Be Sold Only What You Need
- Professional and honest recommendation
- We never sell or suggest service you don’t need
The Right To A Clear Explanation Of Costs
- A clear explanation of work and a detailed report of the work
- Full disclosure of labor rates, warranties and payment policies
The Right To Professionals Working For You
- Every tire and service technician is trained and certiﬁed
The Right To Know The Status Of Your Work
- We keep you informed, every step of the way
The Right To A Comfortable Place To Wait
- Clean, neat, comfortable waiting area and restrooms
- Complimentary beverages and wireless internet access
The Right To Be Our Most Important Customer
- Service beyond expectations