Careers - Auto Technician
South Louisiana’s fastest growing automotive service/tire dealer is looking for a motivated person to fill an immediate opening. The ideal candidate will be interested in a career in the automotive repair and tire business as a technician.
Responsibilities of the Auto Technician
- Perform auto repairs including but not limited to brakes, steering and suspension, alignments, minor engine repair, air conditioning, fluid exchanges and minor diagnostics.
- As well as the things listed for the General Services Technician.
- Must foster a positive attitude within the department and with other Departments.
- Must show pride in his or her work and always strive to improve productivity and quality of work.
Requirements of the Auto Technician
- Capable of auto repairs
- Must have own tools
- Must be energetic and have a good eye for detail
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions in English
Benefits of the Auto Technician
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Health, dental and supplemental insurance
- Direct deposit payroll
- Employee purchasing program
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now