The list is long when it comes to vehicle maintenance. If you’ve stopped at oil changes and tire rotations, you might benefit from having an expert dive a little deeper. Ask the ASE Certified technicians at Chabill’s Tire & Auto Service to examine your transmission and determine if it’s time for a transmission fluid flush.
You can spot a transmission issue on your own if you know what to look for. Don’t forget that most transmission problems start out small but get much worse over time. Taking quick care of any needed transmission repairs can go a long way in saving you both time and money. It is time to get your transmission checked if:
- Your vehicle won't move
- You have difficulty shifting gears
- Your transmission seems to be slipping
- Your transmission is abnormally loud
- You notice leaking transmission fluid
- You hear grinding sounds when shifting gears
- You notice problems with the clutch
- Your Check Engine light is on
If you notice any of these problems with your vehicle, that might mean the transmission is due for service or needs professional attention. The automotive pros at Chabill’s Tire & Auto Service are capable of handling transmission repairs and maintenance services on all makes and models, so be sure to schedule with them. We have locations all over Southern Louisiana.