As the season's change, it becomes more imperative to have your vehicle’s heating and air conditioning systems checked. You don’t want to get into the summer season with no AC to cool you down or drive through chilly winters with nothing to keep you warm. Chabill’s Tire & Auto Service is here to keep you comfortable on your drives year-round. With a variety of services and multiple locations throughout Southern Louisiana, we have the team and tools to keep your car’s heating and air systems running smoothly.
When it is sweltering hot outside, there is nothing worse than when your car won’t cool down. There are a number of ailments your vehicle could be facing including incorrect Refrigerant levels, problems with condensers or electrical issues are some of the most common reasons. The experts at Chabill’s are able to identify and fix most auto A/C problems your vehicle may be experiencing.
- Blowing hot air - When the air coming from the vents in your car just won’t get cold, that might mean there’s an issue in the system. Visit our technicians and they can restore powerful AC before the problem worsens.
- Strange noises - Any time your car starts making unusual sounds is a good time to call in an expert. You never know if the problem will worsen if you continue driving, so make an auto AC repair appointment as soon as possible.
- Leaks - Did you spot a puddle of liquid under your vehicle that’s not supposed to be there? Leaks from hoses aren’t uncommon, but they shouldn’t be ignored. Always call your trusted auto repair team to fix any leaks.
Get Your AC System Checked
Chabill’s has certified technicians that will make sure your heating and air systems are running properly. A thorough inspection includes:
- Checking the interior controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap, and thermostat
- Testing the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or other damage
- A cooling system pressure test
- Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
- Checking the interior vent air temperature
Chabill’s Tire & Auto Service makes it easy to have your heating and air systems serviced. Our certified mechanics will work on any make or model to ensure drivers throughout our communities are traveling comfortably. With a convenient online scheduling tool, you can make an appointment at the location closest to you at a time that works for you. Once you’ve made your appointment, you can cross off auto AC repair from your worry list. For over 50 years, we have been promising reliable repairs and excellent customer service in Southern Louisiana. We can’t wait to show you the same upstanding service and help you get back on the road in a comfortable vehicle.